February 13, 2009

TP mischief


Last night was the last girl's varsity basketball game. Apparently the girls weren't ready to end their season on a losing note, so they decided to work together to drape toilet paper ALL over their coach's house and yard, including way up in the only 2 pine trees on the property and every fruit tree. I guess they didn't work hard enough this season to be too tired to be out in the middle of the night. So much for our guard cats, who didn't alert us to anything, but thought it was really fun to play with the streamers blowing in the wind as I was cleaning up. The neighbors and I discovered tree pruners are the best tools to reach really well-thrown-toilet paper. All 3 tractors were decorated as if they were ready for a parade. Luckily, all was in good fun and could be handled with a sense of humor since it didn't rain. I might find a good way to get them back somehow, but for now I'll let them giggle away and enjoy it since we don't have school today. What I really want to know is why they used such expensive toilet paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment