January 14, 2011

Cuttin' Calories the Old Fashioned Way


As I rose from the couch one winter day, I was a little sad to realize that my former college basketball playing body just doesn't move as quickly as it once did and I do not seem to have the time to keep playing in "old-lady leagues", nor should I spend money on a gym membership right now.  (Yes, this is Anna writing.) So when I came across this article in a magazine, I was excited to see our lifestyle validated as healthy in other ways than just healthy food.  We always observe that Vince loses at least 10 pounds every spring when the outdoor work begins in full.  His activity must qualify as doing "heavy" farming.  So...join us in getting outside in the garden this year for exercise- and the added benefit of fresh air!

No comments:

Post a Comment